Wednesday, September 24, 2014

This video is featuring Nicholas from Clearwater Marine Aquarium with staff telling me how dolphins prefer to be alone. This is the same dolphin that was partnered with Indy for six years. I wonder what staff told the public then. They seem to have an answer for everything whether it is true or not doesn’t seem to matter.

       This video is dedicated to all the dolphins that have lost their freedom

The beginning is a little hard to understand but CMA staff is saying after my question of dolphins getting bored, "Absolutely not, they have toys and a trainer comes every thirty minutes and after a while he will show signs of wanting to be alone" From there he goes on to say how dolphins in the wild prefer to be alone.

Also please notice that all seating is covered unlike Nicholas' pool. In the video one other person can be seen visiting Nicholas while I was there.


 



Jeff Bilyeau pronounced (billyou), my friend, fellow photographer and great editor put this together. I am very grateful for his time and expertise.

 

If you are against the exploitation of dolphins please pass this blog on.

Jennifer Semro

 

 



 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful video. I hope that your commitment to these highly-intelligent creatures will result in better living conditions and treatment for them. Evelyn PĂ©rez

    ReplyDelete